“Life isn’t perfect, but your breakfast can be! ”
It’s simple and delicious!
prep time: 5m| cook time: 12m, makes 2
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 handful of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of Danish Streaky Bacon (Heller’s), cut into 3-4 strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 white button mushrooms (thinly sliced, optional)
- 1 spring onion, cut diagonally
- Black peppers to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut the puff pastry into six 4-inch squares and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the edge with a thin coating of the egg.
3. Sprinkle cheese over the surface and to create a “well” for the egg.
4. Place the bacon & mushrooms around the egg, top with spring onions, and season with black pepper.
5. Bake the tart for approx 10-15 mins or until the puff pastry is golden brown and egg whites are set.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with salads